Tilt gives you a powerful microservice dev environment that seamlessly bridges the gap between local and Kubernetes.
docker build . && kubectl apply
What does it do?
- Watch your files for edits
- Applies changes automatically & builds your container images in real-time
- Makes your builds way faster
- Combines all of the debug information into one clean, efficient interface
- No guessing games with kubectl ever again
The engineer who sent you to this page has already configured Tilt for your project. You can get started right now!
The quick install downloads the Tilt command-line tool.
curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tilt-dev/tilt/master/scripts/install.sh | bash
All you need to do is go to any project with a
Hack, Observe, Repeat! Now that you have run tilt up, you can...
- Browse logs by server to understand what’s happening
- Easily spot errors when something goes wrong
- Keep an eye on build and health status as you code