Tilt CLI Reference
unstable/advanced commands still in alpha
Unstable/advanced commands still in alpha; for advanced users only.
The APIs of these commands may change frequently.
-h, --help help for alpha
Options inherited from parent commands
-d, --debug Enable debug logging --klog int Enable Kubernetes API logging. Uses klog v-levels (0-4 are debug logs, 5-9 are tracing logs) --log-flush-frequency duration Maximum number of seconds between log flushes (default 5s) -v, --verbose Enable verbose logging
- tilt - Multi-service development with no stress
- tilt alpha api-resources - Print the supported API resources
- tilt alpha get - Display one or many resources
- tilt alpha tiltfile-result - Exec the Tiltfile and print data about execution
- tilt alpha updog - Demo app that runs the Tilt apiserver, applies the config, and streams logs until ctrl-c