Tilt CLI Reference
Dump internal Tilt state
Dumps internal Tilt state to stdout.
Intended to help Tilt developers inspect Tilt when things go wrong, and figure out better ways to expose this info to Tilt users.
The format of the dump state does not make any API or compatibility promises, and may change frequently.
-h, --help help for dump
Options inherited from parent commands
-d, --debug Enable debug logging --klog int Enable Kubernetes API logging. Uses klog v-levels (0-4 are debug logs, 5-9 are tracing logs) --log-flush-frequency duration Maximum number of seconds between log flushes (default 5s) -v, --verbose Enable verbose logging
- tilt - Multi-service development with no stress
- tilt dump cli-docs - Dumps markdown docs of the CLI
- tilt dump engine - dump the engine state
- tilt dump image-deploy-ref - Determine the name and tag with which Tilt will deploy the given image
- tilt dump logstore - dump the log store
- tilt dump openapi - Print the openapi spec of a running Tilt apiserver
- tilt dump webview - dump the state backing the webview